Position: Associate Executive Director
Assignment: Community Services South Region
Reports to: Executive Director, Community Services Division
Status: Full Time, Exempt
Pay Grade: 17
Supervises: Assigned program personnel
Critical Action Items:
1. Develops and monitors programs for budget, licensing and program standards.
2. Develops and achieves sustainability for current programs.
3. Assures that all programs maintain a high quality of service for clients, community and agency.
4. Ensures the accountability of staff for program services, outcomes, standards.
5. Verifies that all contracts are in compliance.
1. Program outcomes are tracked and achieved for the entire Unit.
2. All programs, at all times, are in compliance with contract, budget and licensing guidelines.
3. Program and agency reports are submitted on time as proposed in contracts and/or Executive Director.
4. All budgets are on track with contract and agency standards.
5. All reports for contracts, agency and community are submitted on time.
6. All programs are following division quality assurance plan.
1. Ensures all programs are within budget guidelines and follow budget standards.
2. Responsible for the overall performance of their unit and staff.
3. Develops and maintains organizational management structure which promotes best practices, facilities optimum delivery of services for the entire unit.
4. Partners with the Executive Director to create and maintain an internal policy and procedure manual of the organizational structure and each programmatic function based upon: State licensing requirements, individual program/grant policies and procedures, and the agency's internal policies and procedures. Maintenance of the procedure manual will be done no less than once per year.
5. Contributes to the development and evaluation of divisional goals and performance in cooperation with the Executive Director by making recommendations and ensuring compliance with all implemented changes.
6. Hire, train, supervise, and evaluate assigned program personnel.
7. Guide, lead, develop and mentor all direct reporting staff to promote optimal performance through regular communication and evaluations; ensures that all staff within the unit receives the training necessary to provide the highest quality programming as possible.
8. Conducts bi-yearly program reviews to ensure that programs, contracts and licenses within the unit, are in compliance with standards.
9. Assures compliance with ADA requirements, state licensing, funding requirements, and BCFS policies/procedures.
10. Oversee and remediate deficiencies associated with contracted services.
11. Approves and submits all contract reports.
12. Organize and participate in local and regional meetings with community entities in the region
BCFS - 18 months ago
BCFS is a global health and human services non-profit organization with locations and programs in the United States as well as Eastern...