Job Title: Associate Financial Analyst
Functional Area: Finance & Accounting
Division: Pest Elimination
Location: Minnesota-St Paul
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
Ecolab’s Pest Elimination Division protects the health and safety of our customers, and our customers’ customers, with industry leading science-based pest prevention solutions. Focused exclusively on commercial pest elimination, we bring cutting-edge innovation to diverse markets, sharing our expertise to help companies strengthen their brand, enhance customer satisfaction, increase efficiency and implement more environmentally sustainable practices.
This position reports to the Corporate Accounts Finance (CAF) Finance Manager in Pest Elimination. Candidates in this position will support customer proposal work including: preparing financial information like P&L’s, responding to Request for Proposal (RFP) questionnaires and pulling together contracts. The position will also be involved in driving department process improvement initiatives surrounding: pricing, reporting, rebates and sales manager performance metrics.
- Support customer proposals overflow activity in one of three geographic territories (West, SE, NE) and one market segment (F&B) on an as needed basis. This could include: working RFP questionnaires, running P&L’s, and assisting with contract design and development in conjunction with ECL legal, sales and our customer
- Manage, track and report on Corporate Account Manager (CAM) performance metrics. Enhance CAM metrics as needed
- Design and develop tools to enhance CAF departments overall functionality and drive efficiency. Target areas to include: pricing, rebates, RFP’s, deal logs, CAM bonus tracking & reporting
- Support ad hoc reporting requests for customers or misc. marketing initiatives
- Assist with annual processes like CAM budgeting, pricing , government audits, and SOx audits, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2+ years experience working in a financial or accounting business environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Ablity to work with other functions (Sales, Operations, Marketing)
- Strong communication skills
- Well developed organizational skills
- Tech. skill set should include: Excel, Word, Access, Power Point and Hyperion (AS400 helpful)
Our benefits go beyond caring for your health-they provide for your financial well being. For today, we offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability coverage. For tomorrow, we help you share in Ecolab’s success through a matching 401K and stock ownership opportunities. For your individual needs, we offer you tuition reimbursement plans and voluntary personal plans.
Ecolab is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
AutoReqId : 29954BR
Ecolab - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies...