- Partner effectively with the planning community to ensure timely delivery of value added financial projections.
- Manage centralized communications to planning community, including forecast/budget memos, intranet site content and annual budget binder
- Assist with maintenance of the consolidated budget and forecast files
- Coordinate the monthly rolling forecast process
- Participate in maintenance of management accounting rules that drive LOB reporting
- Partner with MIS to coordinate availability and maintenance of planning tool (Essbase)
- Assist with the development of reporting templates used for management business reviews to create consistent, transparent financial analysis across the organization
- Perform line of business cash flow analysis used to support goodwill impairment testing
- Maintain risk documentation to evidence process controls
- Provide reporting and analytical support to the Director of Corporate Planning identifying key trends emerging from budgets and forecasts
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting required
- 1-3 Years in Financial Management preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Excel functionality required
- Must be diligent, proactive and intellectually curious
- Strong communication and presentation skills required
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of RBS Citizens, N.A. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Citizens Financial Group - 7 months ago
We’re Citizens, in every sense of the word.
It’s our belief that a good bank is made up of good citizens. That’s why...