Part Time : No
About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group is a Fortune 500 company offering a diverse range of financial services and solutions. With a strong focus on four core business areas - life insurance, annuities, retirement plan services, and group protection - our business is built around supporting, preserving, and enhancing our customer's lifestyles and providing better retirement outcomes. Led by over 8,000 employees, Lincoln Financial provides the tools and advice to help individuals take charge of their futures.
As an Associate, Financial Analyst, you will independently conduct daily balancing of various Annuity and Life Financial Accounts supporting the General Ledger. You will research and resolve out of balances, determine root cause, take corrective action to clear out of balances and implement long term solutions.
- Independently perform daily balancing/reconciliation of policyholder, suspense, administration system accounts. Research and investigate root cause of errors and out of balances. Evaluate options for correction and implement within required timelines
- Continually perform assessment/analysis and deliver long-term solutions based on root cause of errors/issues and implement corrective action as measured through non-occurrence of error, permanence of fix and customer satisfaction
- Work with Business and Shared Services areas to timely resolve out of balances and error suspense items
- Support various audits on ongoing basis by responding to requests from auditors and providing documentation within required timeframes. Communicate updates/changes to the Data Integration team. If required, develop and implement procedures to close gaps in audit findings in timely manner
- Maintain documentation for daily admin and policyholder balancing to insure SOX compliance and controls. Provide all requested testing documentation and samples for the successful completion of the annual 404 testing process
- Support other Data Integration Analysts with research, corrections, data input
- Lead small projects associated with harmonization, balancing, and process improvements
- Tackle problems and take independent action, seek out new responsibilities, act on opportunities, generate new ideas. Independently identify gaps and/or streamline opportunities and take required action to implement
- Undergraduate degree or 4+ years of comparable work; experience educational concentration in Accounting or Finance is preferred
Relocation assistance is not budgeted for this position
- 1-3+ years of experience in financial analysis that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position, accounting background desired
- Educational experience and/or proficiency in: Financial Analysis, Financial Modeling, Sarbanes-Oxley, and an understanding of LFG Admin. systems
- Annuity knowledge a plus
- A demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations
- Possesses a bias for action and avoids workplace distractions
- Drives performance targets to completion
Requisition ID : 13-1438
Lincoln Financial Group - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
Despite its name, this radio broadcaster offers much more than business news. Lincoln Financial Media owns and operates more than 10 radio...