Job ID: 1215-10998
Charles Schwab has been a leader in financial services for nearly four decades, working to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable to all. Driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity, we’re committed to providing an environment that respects and appreciates the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal, as seen through clients'' eyes, is that Schwab continuously improves on being a premier financial service provider through best in class service, technology, products, people and advice.
Our branch network is part of the broader Investor Services organization and is primarily responsible for helping individuals and families with their financial needs. Whether it’s retirement planning, charitable giving, estate planning, active investing or managing banking and lending needs, Investor Services can help.
Brief Description of Role:
Building strong, personal relationships with our clients is a key component of Schwab’s business strategy. The Associate Financial Consultant will pursue this mission through:
We are looking for people with a passion for helping clients….
- Proactive outbound sales calls to existing Schwab clients, identifying opportunities through needs based analysis and positioning appropriate products and solutions. At times, partnering with subject matter experts, peers and managers.
- Create initial relationship with walk-in clients and or prospects to understand investment goals and objectives and position various suitable offerings, based upon individual needs.
- Identify and refer additional opportunities to Branch Financial Consultants.
- Delivering unparalleled value and outstanding service.
We value integrity, open communication, perseverance and relentless service to our clients. If you want to work with a firm that is dynamic, client centric and values your contributions by providing a successful environment for outstanding financial rewards, consider a career as an Associate Financial Consultant at Charles Schwab.
We place a premium on high performance, quality service and the ability to execute the Schwab strategy. Essential skills include:
This is a summary only and duties and responsibilities may be changed from time to time, or over time.
- Undergraduate degree highly preferred
- Series 7 and 66 required, (Series 66 may be obtained within 120 days of employment)
- Minimum of two years experience in the financial services industry required
- Financial Sales experience highly preferred
- Knowledge of brokerage/banking products and services
- Strong client relationship building experience
Relocation Offered? No
Work Schedule Days
Languages English - spoken
Current Licenses / Certifications FINRA Series 66, FINRA Series 7
Relevant Work Experience Business Development and Sales-2-5 yrs
Position Located In NJ - Millburn
Job Type Full Time
Login | Help
Charles Schwab - 2 years ago
The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) has been a leader in financial services for more than three decades. Through advocacy and...