Chartis Claims Law Department has an opportunity for an Associate General Counsel in the New York Office. Chartis Claims is the global claims organization for the Chartis insurance companies.
The Chartis Claims Law Department provides support to the Chartis claim companies on legal, regulatory and compliance issues affecting their operations. The candidate will report to the Chartis Claims General Counsel, and have the following performance objectives:
- Assisting in strategic projects and other matters. Projects will include contract drafting and negotiating, analysis of legal issues and execution of strategies related to such issues, corporate governance of claims companies, handling of significant regulatory matters, coordination on intellectual property matters, and assisting in certain compliance areas, such as privacy and data security.
- Minimum 5-10 years experience in a law firm and/or corporation.
- Background in corporate or regulatory law.
- Admitted to a U.S. bar.
- Strong analytic and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership ability
American International Group - 23 months ago
Even to this day American International Group (AIG) is one of the world's largest insurance firms. While it held the spotlight...