Reference Code: 12051800
Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Education Level: Doctorate Degree
- - Provide transactional and strategic legal advice to the consumer finance business which offers both real estate and personal loans.
- - Provide support to various functional areas in the business including Compliance, Marketing & Risk.
- - Advise the business on all aspects of servicing (loss mitigation and recovery), network operations support, regulatory complaints, branch questions, bankruptcy, collections and foreclosures.
- -Strong working knowledge and experienced with federal and state lending laws and banking regulations preferred.
- - Ability to analyze statutes and to determine their impact on the business is important to the successful performance of this position.
- -Review proposed legislation and assist state government relations professionals.
- -Review and advise the business on legislative and regulatory changes.
- - Manage the relationship with both federal and state regulators.
- -Mid-level attorney with the ability to Supervisor other attorneys/professionals within the Department.
- -Outstanding verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- - Must be able to recognize problems and consider all possible solutions.
- -Some travel required.
- 5 to 10 years experience in consumer finance lending preferred.
- Knowledge of federal and state consumer lending laws preferred.
- Ability to prioritize work, effectively manage a large number of issues at one time and interact effectively with senior management and field personnel.
- Must be licensed to practice law and an attorney in good standing.
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...