Brynwood Golf & Country Club located in Armonk, NY is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity for an Associate Golf Professional. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
• Assists in administering all daily operations including, but not limited to: facilitating sales, assisting with merchandise, operating POS system, managing handicap and tee sheet applications, acts as ranger, starter, guest relations, outside service or golf shop shifts.
• Administers all point of sales application revisions and needs as it applies to green fee sales, merchandise sales, and member/guest billing. Coordinates with Accounting Departments all policy and procedure revisions, updates, and implementation.
• Reconciles daily tee sheets, performs check-in, and receives payments from members and guests.
• Initiates and promote all club golf activities.
• Creates lesson plans and provides both individual and group instruction.
• Maintains a clean, orderly, and well-stocked golf shop.
• Assists retail buyer with procurement and merchandise and shop assistants with merchandising and sales.
• Associate’s degree (AA); or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Current PGA/LGPA Membership
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience with computerized POS and tee time system.
Troon Golf wants you to get teed off. The company manages the links at more than 180 golf courses throughout US states and in about 30 other...