Brynwood Golf & Country Club located in Armonk, NY is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity for an Associate Golf Professional. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
• Assists in administering all daily operations including, but not limited to: facilitating sales, assisting with merchandise, operating POS system, managing handicap and tee sheet applications, acts as ranger, starter, guest relations, outside service or golf shop shifts.
• Administers all point of sales application revisions and needs as it applies to green fee sales, merchandise sales, and member/guest billing. Coordinates with Accounting Departments all policy and procedure revisions, updates, and implementation.
• Reconciles daily tee sheets, performs check-in, and receives payments from members and guests.
• Initiates and promote all club golf activities.
• Creates lesson plans and provides both individual and group instruction.
• Maintains a clean, orderly, and well-stocked golf shop.
• Assists retail buyer with procurement and merchandise and shop assistants with merchandising and sales.
• Associate’s degree (AA); or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Current PGA/LGPA Membership
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience with computerized POS and tee time system.
Troon Golf - 22 months ago
Troon Golf wants you to get teed off. The company manages the links at more than 180 golf courses throughout US states and in about 30 other...