Associate Human Resources Manager
Req Number: hein-00004333
Heinz North America is seeking an Associate Human Resources Manager for its new manufacturing facility in Florence, South Carolina. Our newest plant to manufacture the Weight Watchers® Smart Ones® product line, offers a rare opportunity for an experienced generalist to work in a dynamic start-up environment.
What is the role?
The successful Associate HR Manager candidate will have generalist responsibilities; however, the focus of this position will be training and organizational development. In these focused responsibilities, you will think outside the box while utilizing innovative and creative skills to develop value-added training programs for facility hourly and salaried employees using cutting-edge multimedia delivery systems to maximize opportunities for training within a busy start-up schedule.
Who would be successful?
- We are looking for an individual with a bachelor's degree plus a minimum of three (3) years generalist experience in a manufacturing environment staffed with high-performing teams.
- A professional with strong analytical, organization and planning skills evidenced by a work history of proactive problem identification and problem solving skills supported by technology savvy and demonstrated experience utilizing cutting-edge multimedia to create and deliver value-added workforce training and development programs.
- Our candidate of choice will be a business-focused contributor acknowledged for well-developed verbal and written communication skills and presents a track record of developing and delivering fact-based business presentations.
- Someone who is self-motivated and has demonstrated strength in facilitating dialogue and collaboration among colleagues in cross-functional teams and who has experience working in a process improvement oriented manufacturing environment.
Bring Us Your Appetite For Success
Heinz is a global company with a long history of success. We offer an environment of strength, stability and exceptionally varied opportunity. Under our impressive portfolio of brands, we lead the industry in quality, value, consumer loyalty, and consumer expectations. Our talent is entrepreneurial, empowered and always collaborative with a culture that allows each person to have an impact every day. Your career with us is limited only by your drive, ambition and imagination and we are committed to maximizing the talents of those who join us. We invite you to learn more about this career opportunity and determine if you are ready to join Heinz!
Throughout the world, Heinz is synonymous with Ketchup ' but we're so much more. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, we market an ever-expanding selection of sauces, meals, snacks, and infant/nutrition products such as Ore-Ida, Delimex, WeightWatchers foods and others. We also operate a thriving Foodservice division, which creates and markets products to major restaurants and other consumer outlets.
At Heinz, diversity is implicit in our business strategy for success. By 'making talent an advantage,' diversity and inclusion:
- Enables Heinz to be the 'employer of choice' that hires and retains the best talent from around the world, reflecting the markets and consumers we serve;
- Promotes an inclusive workplace culture that values differences in order to inspire each team member to bring their personal best; and
- Encourages full engagement and contribution from team members to ensure that we have the innovation and creativity to deliver on our mission in every part of our business.
It is the continuing policy of Heinz North America to afford full equal employment opportunity to qualified employees and applicants, regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental handicaps, military or veteran status, sexual preference, or any other protected condition or characteristic in conformity with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Please note: Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
H.J. Heinz Company - 14 months ago