Please Note: Unless an order has been placed with your agency for this role, we will not accept any calls or other inquiries from recruiters for this position. If a candidate is submitted despite this, we are not bound by any agreement terms and can hire the person as we see fit.
Job Title: Associate I Quality Processes
Job Location: Shreveport, Louisiana
· With supervision performs and documents in accordance with SOPs root cause investigations of routine customer product quality complaints.
· With supervision performs and documents in accordance with SOPs root cause deviation investigations of non-complex issues.
· Produces reports and tables summarizing customer complaints and investigations. Checks own work for accuracy. Assists in analyzing data for trends.
· May assist in the collection and summarization of data for annual product reviews or other purposes.
- University degree in engineering or a physical or biological science related to the manufacturing or testing of pharmaceutical products is required. Experience in the investigation and documentation of issues and complaints related to pharmaceutical product quality is an asset.
- Able to think critically. Shows the ability to define and investigate problems.
- Above average verbal and written communication
- Ability to work as part of team.
- Ability to change priorities and work in an environment with time pressure.
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Inc. - 19 months ago