Please Note: Unless an order has been placed with your agency for this role, we will not accept any calls or other inquiries from recruiters for this position. If a candidate is submitted despite this, we are not bound by any agreement terms and can hire the person as we see fit.
Job Title: Associate I Sampling
Job Location: Shreveport, Louisiana
· Visually inspects and samples and labels incoming materials in accordance with defined procedures with minimal supervision.
· Generates required paperwork and reports related to the inspection and sampling process.
· Generates test report forms and supplies forms and samples to the QA laboratory.
· Ensures the sampling area is clean and maintained in accordance to SOPs.
· Performs physical testing on packaging components.
· Resolves sampling issues and discrepancies.
· Reviews the work of and assists, trains and mentors sampling Technicians.
· May issue manufacturing and packaging batch records to provide additional capacity in this area.
- High school or G.E.D. equivalent plus 2 years of experience in a technical function within the pharmaceutical or a related industry.
- Ability to change priorities and work in a highly detailed manner in an environment with time pressure.
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow written instructions.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform manual tasks such as lifting, pulling and pushing heavy objects.
- Have forklift certification or be able to attain such within 6 months of employment.
- Demonstrated ability to work with computerized systems. Knowledge of the use of SAP as part of a Quality system is a benefit.
- Must be able to work flexible work shift including days, nights and weekends per the needs of the business.
Established in 1984, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories (NYSE: RDY) is an emerging global pharmaceutical company.
As a fully integrated...