We are searching for an energetic and creative individual who can assist the head trainer with the design, development and delivery of various training objectives. We’re looking for someone who has excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. The ideal candidate should also be organized, familiar with varying computer software applications, and able to excel in a fast paced environment.
- Assists in the development of new and existing training materials
- Helps facilitate new hire and on-going Customer Service training activities
- Assists in managing training material related to policies, processes, systems and internal applications
- Responsible for the communication of customer impacting information to internal/external call centers
- Evaluates and continually improves training effectiveness
- Must be able to work weekends and/or Holidays
Skills/Experience Requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred
- Experience in training delivery and development
- Excellent communications skills (both oral and written)
- Advanced knowledge of Audible products, services, and subscriptions
- Strong sense of initiative and self-motivated
- Ability to understand and present complex technical information to technical and non-technical audiences
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- 2+ years customer support or help desk experience
- Ability to adapt to changing assignments and multiple prioritiesAbility to work independently and in a dynamic environment
- Ability and desire to provide excellent customer service to internal customers
- Basic knowledge/understanding of HTML
Audible is an Equal Opportunity Employer .
When contacting email@example.com , please include your resume and a 3-4 paragraph cover letter on why you are intrigued by this opportunity and why you think your background and talents conform to the challenge.
Only qualifying candidates will be contacted.
Amazon.com - 18 months ago