Do you enjoy problem solving and technology?
Do you enjoy working with clients to ensure their implementations are successful?
Are you detail oriented and organized?
If you answered YES to all of these questions, then keep reading!
As an Associate Interface Consultant for Sunquest, you will be responsible for providing clients with guidance for interface implementation planning. Additional responsibilities include delivering basic interfacing projects to achieve successful on-time schedule completion and client delight, and assisting in troubleshooting and resolving interface problems for project completion.
In this role your key contributions will be to:
- Guide interfacing workflow and data format specifications with clients and third party vendors.
- Program, test and implement basic interfaces, including interface enhancements and fee for service projects.
- Plan, organize, and manage milestones of assigned projects to ensure on-time delivery.
- Analyze and resolve interface problems.
- Produce internal and external interface documentation as required.
- Provide post-live support for interfaces installed in production.
- Stay up-to-date on new features, enhancements, versions and products.
- May provide on-call support during off hours on a rotating basis.
- May conduct on-site field testing and analysis at client facilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- Experience delivering technical implementations
- Previous client support/service experience
- Experience with software programming
- Experience in a healthcare related industry
Sunquest Information Systems keeps lab work from getting lost in the paperwork shuffle. Founded in 1979, the company provides LIS...