Associate Knowledge Specialist(Job Number: FIN00050I)
JOIN US AS AN ASSOCIATE KNOWLEDGE SPECIALIST
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Technical Writer
Maintain a comprehensive knowledge database through the development of knowledge for the Client Support Center.
About This Opportunity
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Technical Writer, you'll take the lead as you…
- Maintain the information database of technical troubleshooting for the Client Support Center.
- Deliver resolution steps to improve first call resolution, reduce handle time, and improve client satisfaction
- Effectively write and adapt information for both internal and external clients
- Collaborate with TTS development and support groups to ensure the CSC is prepared to support new and existing technology
- Drive knowledge management strategies within the organization
- 4 Year degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience writing effective troubleshooting solutions
- Ability to anticipate and address technical questions from all levels
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and technologies
- Proven ability to quickly turn requested objectives into detailed plans and concrete results with minimum direction
- Ability to build effective relationships with peers and support groups
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
Primary Location: United States-Minnesota-Brooklyn Park
- 3 years ago - save job