Our client in Houston, TX is currently seeking an Associate Lease Analyst for a 6 month contract.
Paladin works with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We understand whats important to you and work to help you accomplish your career goals. Paladin offers excellent and affordable benefits, not to mention a team that works for you. We treat our IT professionals like they are part of the family.
Job Title: Associate Lease Analyst
Work Location: Houston, TX
Length of Position: 6 month contract
Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree with major in Law, Petroleum Management or Business Administration preferred.
- Analysis, set up and ongoing maintenance of oil and gas leases, land contracts and other legal documents ensuring accurate representation of our clients ownership, obligations and provisions in Quorum Land System.
- Interacts with land department to ensure information is obtained to correctly enter leases.
- Assists with special projects and other assignments as required.
- Strong computer skills including MS Word and Excel required
- Working knowledge of Quorum Land System
- Working knowledge of Oil and Gas Leases and Easements
- Knowledge of all Oil and Gas Contracts preferred
Search our jobs Click Here
Join our Talent Network Click Here
Why Join Our Talent Network? Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Paladin is an EEOC employer. We drug test and background check!
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our organization
- Share job opportunities with family and friends through Social Media or email
Paladin Consulting, Inc - 18 months ago