Since 1983, Alvarez & Marsal (A&M), a leading independent global professional services firm, has set the standard for working with organizations to solve complex problems, boost operating performance and maximize value for stakeholders. Drawing on a deep operational and turnaround heritage and hands-on approach, A&M helps companies across the industry spectrum to improve operating and financial performance, and to navigate business, litigation and tax matters with speed, responsiveness and unmatched quality. A&M's professionals based in locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Latin America excel in problem solving and value creation.
- Work with the legal team on client matters such as engagement letters, company contracts and on ancillary client-related agreements (e.g., confidentiality, IP and technology)
- Monitor litigation including document subpoenas
- Monitor state and local legal compliance
- Use objective, fact-based approach to problem solving
- JD degree
- Membership in the NY State Bar as an attorney qualified to practice
- 8 -10 years of experience, with 3-5 years in-house (professional services organization a plus)
- Sharp business acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; confident and engaging presenter
- Driven by values and integrity, and builds confidence at all levels
- Thrive in a fast-paced, challenging and uncertain environment
- High tolerance for ambiguity
It is A&M's policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status or sexual orientation in accordance with all applicable laws, directives and regulations of federal, state and city entities.
About Alvarez & Marsal:
Alvarez & Marsal (A&M) is a global professional services firm specializing in turnaround and interim...