The Associate Manager, Financial Reporting supports the Associations financial reporting processes through data
analysis, account reconciliation and internal and external reporting functions. Also prepares schedules required for
annual financial audit, IRS Federal Tax Form 990 and 99T filing and other required external reports. Assists in the
nationwide budget process through trend analysis and response to inquiries.
Essential Functions Include:
* Provide timely and accurate financial reporting, forecasting and budgeting for assigned divisions
* Ensure Associations compliance with applicable federal state local regulations by preparing tax & compliance documents
and other required external reports and filings , including IRS Federal Tax forms 990 & 990T
* Prepare Associations annual charitable registrations, annual reports and business licenses filing with varies states in
accordance to assigned deadline
* Prepare Associations quarterly & Mid-Year Lobbying Reports
* Ensures the timely preparation of all assigned audit schedules
This position is located at our Home Office in Alexandria, VA.
* Bachelors Degree
* 2+ years of progressively responsible, directly related experience
* Excellent spreadsheet and word processing skills
* Accounting experience
* Problem solving/analytical ability necessary
* Effective communication skills
When you join us, you can expect competitive salaries, comprehensive benefit programs, a true focus on work-life balance, training and support from your team leaders, and the latest resources available to ensure that you succeed in meeting your goals and objectives.
An equal opportunity employer.
Together we can Stop Diabetes
American Diabetes Association - 15 days ago