Allscripts delivers the insights that healthcare providers require to generate world-class outcomes. The company’s Electronic Health Record, practice management and other clinical, revenue cycle, connectivity and information solutions create a Connected Community of Health™ for physicians, hospitals and post-acute organizations.
We are currently recruiting for an Associate Manager, Wintel
• Execute day- to- day support activities to ensure service level agreements, projects deliverables and customer commitments are being met related to SCM/EDIS/AEHR infrastructure services. Provides management and management systems updates on current status of incidents, changes and requests being executed.
• Install, configure and support Windows servers and software applications
• Provide ongoing server software maintenance including updates, security patches and anti-virus definitions
•Troubleshoot and resolve Windows server hardware, software, operating system and application-related issues
• Conduct performance monitoring, system health checks, trending analysis and capacity planning
• Provide 3rd level operational support for Wintel servers related to SCM/EDIS/AEHR infrastructure services
• Develop and maintain documentation related to Windows server installation, administration and maintenance
• Execute tasks and provide team leadership associated with project delivery, including physical server builds and configuration changes related to SCM/EDIS/AEHR infrastructure services
• Respond to monitoring alerts and execute reporting of system health and capacity through the use of tools and procedures
• Execute project related tasks related to infrastructure components in alignment with program or project objectives
• Contribute to the development and implement tactical and strategic plans for supporting the companys Windows server environment and implement tactical and strategic plans for supporting the company’s Windows server technologies
• Identify potential areas for improving processes/procedures, server configurations, server images
•Contribute to the development of maintenance practices and ensure adherence to system standards, policies, procedures and documentation to support consistency and compliancy requirements for corporate initiatives, operational objectives and service level agreements
Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, flexible spending account, company paid life insurance and 401(k) with company match.
Allscripts is dedicated to attracting and developing a highly diverse workforce/ EOE
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred with an MBA or MS desirable
• Proficiency with network protocols and infrastructure concepts
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting (problem determination/resolution) skills
• 5 to 7 years experience in a Windows technical support role with 5+ years
• in a supervisory capacity
Allscripts - 17 months ago
Jokes about doctors' handwriting may go the way of house calls, thanks to Allscripts Healthcare Solutions. The...