ESPN, Inc., The Worldwide Leader in Sports, is the leading multinational, multimedia sports entertainment company featuring the broadest portfolio of multimedia sports assets with over 50 business entities. Headquartered in Bristol, Connecticut, ESPN is 80% owned by ABC, Inc. (a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company), and 20% by the Hearst Corporation.
ESPN was founded by Bill Rasmussen and launched on September 7, 1979. Now with over 6,500 employees, each year ESPN televises more than 5,100 live and/or original hours of sports programming. The company’s mission is to serve sports fans. Anytime. Anywhere.
• Assist with the day-to-day sales marketing efforts for “Social” as a platform
• Work with sales marketing sport/show/property counterparts to infuse social into their sponsorship packages, focusing on the most relevant opportunities
• Continue to innovate in the development of new sales opportunities related to Social across all ESPN media
• Oversee the execution of social sponsorships, working with various internal teams
• Maintain the Social Revenue Tracker, Social Media Tracker and other important documents that help to organize social as a business
• Be proficient in the social landscape, keeping informed about the large social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) as well as meeting with new and emerging social sites/companies. Use this information to educate the larger Sales & Marketing organization
• As part of the Digital Marketing team, work on various projects related to new or improved digital ad executions
• Create one-sheets and mock-ups outlining specific sales opportunities and maintain product decks used by the sales team
• Minimum of 3 years working experience required
• Preferred experience in media (digital experience a plus but not mandatory), sales or sports marketing
• Must be incredibly detail-oriented and organized, a creative thinker and have strong interpersonal skills
• Sports avidity a big plus
• Bachelor’s Degree
Imagine a career with an organization that brings smiles to millions every day. Imagine working with people whose passion for what they do is simply indescribable. We are The Walt Disney Company, live with a rich legacy of innovation, entertainment, and lifelong memories. With our vast array of both businesses and professionals, you’ll have the opportunity to join a team that’s beloved around the world, and to find out how it feels to love what you do. We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you‘ve been looking for.
ESPN, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.
ESPN, Inc. The Worldwide Leader in Sports, is the leading multinational, multimedia sports entertainment company featuring the broadest...