Job Location: Hershey, PA
Will work closely with the Director, Employee Communications to support and execute the strategic communication objectives for The Hershey Company as a great place to work. This position will work across Hershey business units as needed to understand the positioning and messaging needed for effective employee communications.
- Will manage communications direction and support for HR programs, processes and activities including but not limited to total rewards, benefits & compensation, open enrollment, diversity and inclusion, organizational transformation. Will also work with other Hershey business units as needed to facilitate and promote strong employee communications that position the company as a great place to work.
- Will serve as project manager for HR communications including designing, developing and distributing employee communications calendar, programs and materials to facilitate employee awareness and engagement. Will write, edit and secure approval of compelling content (stories, announcements, FAQs, emails and written newsletters.)
- Will serve as external communicator for Hershey as a great place to work including drafting press releases, pitching and supporting media opportunities. Will work collaboratively with corporate communications staff to grow external share of voice in this space.
- Will partner with HR leadership and teams to effect change management outcomes via print, electronic and face-to-face communications. Will regularly monitor, review and make recommendations on the effectiveness of HR communications to drive continuous improvement of messaging and channels.
- Will oversee the communications component of HR’s employee portal governance, ensuring that portal plans reflect the strategic HR communication philosophy and key messages.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred in communications, journalism or other associated major
Experience: 2-5 years experience in communications with a focus on internal corporate communications, HR-specific experience a plus
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, Veteran Status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected category recognized by state and federal laws.
The Hershey Company (NYSE: HSY), headquartered in Hershey, Pa., is a global confectionery leader known for bringing goodness to the world...