maurices is a world-class specialty retailer that caters to young-at heart fashionistas in small towns. Rated by Forbes Magazine in 2010 as one of the top 10 Employers in Retail, we pride ourselves on our excellent training programs and the consistent feedback we get from our associates who love to work here. We genuinely care about our customers, our communities, our associates, our business partners, and our results.
We value the unique strengths and diversity of each individual, which makes us a better place to work, a better store to shop, and a better member of our communities. Associates in all positions play an integral role in our business.
What you’ll do:
The associate manager position is a fast track to becoming a store manager. As an associate manager you will work alongside an experienced manager who will provide you with accelerated training to prepare you for your own store.
The associate manager assists the store manager in:
- Leading and Inspiring a team focused on customer obsession and driving and achieving results
- Leading talent selection, associate development and retention
- Managing the business through visual presentation and sound operational practices
- Generating sales and profits and managing expenses
- Driving new ideas, sharing information with others and creating solutions to problems
Once the training has been completed and the associate manager had demonstrated readiness to manage a store independently, promotion may occur. Relocatability is necessary and timing of promotion may also be dependent on your flexibility.
What you’ll get in return:
- A flexible work schedule
- Working with others who love fashion and have fun
- Industry leading training programs
- Growth and advancement opportunities due to our continued store growth and stability (we have been around 80 years!)
- Opportunities to connect and actively participate in community events
- A 40% discount..........yes 40!
- Inclusive benefits; you name it we’ve got it!
All replies confidential – maurices is an equal opportunity employer.
Associate Manager candidates are skilled individuals with:
- Previous management experience required. Specialty Retail store management experience preferred
- Proven ability to identify and develop talent and influence a positive team atmosphere
- Ability to make sound decisions, take action, and achieve results
- Computer Proficiency necessary
- Availability to work day, evening, and weekend hours
We’re maurices, a fast-growing women’s fashion retailer offering real style for women, sizes 1-24. It’s our goal to...