We currently have an excellent opportunity for an Associate Market Research Manager located at our Ewing, NJ headquarters.
- Help develop Marketing implications for broad business issues.
- Help create a competitive advantage by delivering fact-based consumer and marketplace understanding and insights that facilitate speed and accuracy of decision-making across the organization.
- Help develop brand positioning, by leveraging insights with targets consumer
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate existing and potential product/service markets.
- Identify and monitor market conditions or changes in the industry that may affect sales
- Identify regional and brand marketing research needs, including secondary research and research design/implementation
- Summarizes and reports consumer learning
- Supports department/supervisor’s project assignments.
- Works closely with supervisor while building skills and strong departmental relationships.
- Works and gains cross-functional trust while clearly expressing thoughts/recommendations.
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
- BS/BA degree required, MBA preferred.
- 4 - 6 years of related experience, preferably with a marketing-driven consumer packaged goods company.
- Requires excellent communication and interdependent partnering skills.
- This individual will be expected to have a solid knowledge of basic market research tools and techniques.
Church & Dwight Co. - 23 months ago
Church & Dwight Co. Inc., a $3.0 billion company, was founded in 1846 and is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey. We are one of the...