This position is part of AspenTech’s growing Online Marketing team and will be focused on helping to support AspenTech’s online community, social media and digital marketing programs. You will also help to ensure that all Marketing content and assets are distributed effectively across various online channels.
The successful candidate will have a good grasp of online media, online community, social networks and will be creative in thinking about new ways to leverage online media in a business environment. You are also comfortable working with content management tools and have excellent communication skills.
The position is located in the company’s Burlington MA headquarters and reports to the Sr. Online Marketing Manager.
- Work with other members of the Online Marketing team to develop AspenTech’s presence on social networks and online media, identify relevant channels, distribute content and track effectiveness of online media as part of the Marketing mix.
- Assist in the planning, implementation and analysis of AspenTech’s search engine marketing plan.
- Support the Online Community initiative--including user recruitment, communications and moderation.
- Work with Product Marketing, Product Management, Marketing Programs, Communications and other key asset creators to effectively manage, promote and market all digital assets.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communications
- 0-2 years Marketing and/or Communications experience, preferably in a software or technology company. Expert knowledge of social networks and new online media, and experience of applying same in a business context. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- General understanding of how search engines work – and how to optimize a website for optimal results.
- Experience with Enterprise Content or Document Management Tools (SharePoint 2010 and/or Ektron CMS a Plus). Experience with Google Analytics also preferred.
- Comfort working within a Microsoft Environment.
- Extremely detail oriented, exceptional verbal, written and communications skills. Good analytical and problem solving skills.
Aspen Technology - 16 months ago