Associate Marketing Director (Financial Services Payment Card)-91487
Summary of Job Function
This role will be performing marketing services for our clients and is not part of our corporate marketing department.
-Marketing and/or Financial Services payment card experience*
Summary of Job Function
This position will have primary responsibility for developing and managing the execution of a variety of life-cycle marketing initiatives to help our client achieve their respective business objectives. The Associate Director will take a lead role in collaborating and providing product and business strategy recommendations to ultimately be delivered by TSYS. Position will also have managerial responsibility and oversight of internal/external print and production vendors to ensure high quality and high success. Strong communication skills and working knowledge of the payment life-cycle will essential for the appropriate candidate. Successful candidate will have an opportunity to lead the direction and help create a sustainable business process for the success of our clients. Proven track record of successfully leading marketing initiatives, with extreme focus accuracy will be essential to the success of the individual in this position.
Specific Qualifications the Manager wants candidate to have:
1. Previous direct marking and/or marketing agency experienced
2. Management of direct marketing production vendors and/or processes
3. Ability to effectively communicate business case expectations both internally and externally with clients
4. Financial services marketing background
5. Strong and effective client management and communication skill required
6. Previous payment card marketing experience; strong plus
7. Financial services marketing background; strong plus
8. Proven problem solving expertise as it relates to previous job functions
An Associate Marketing Director’s work responsibilities include the following:
1. Works with business development, customers, product management, sales and other business partners in support of client-customized, content-rich marketing collateral, such as proposals, corporate communication, and other marketing related information.
2. Provides support for the strategic direction, growth and vision of the company via all aspects of communications, including but not limited to corporate and media relations and trade shows and events.
3. Interfaces directly with clients to create and deliver market-leading initiatives aligned with clients’ respective business objectives and communicates marketing information both internally and externally.
4. 5. May support and develop product promotion and subsidiary launch strategies.
6. Creates communication from planning to implementation, and at times, may be required and created in a quick, critical setting.
7. Manages relationships with internal contacts, external communications consultants and/or agencies. Meets with internal and/or external clients to understand their ongoing strategies and how TSYS can deepen its relationship and reach within the client’s organization.
8. Works directly with clients to help develop strategy, sales, and to appropriately portray and communicate the company position and market strategy 9. Interfaces with senior management and its subsidiaries on marketing concepts and issues, including but not limited to creative and branding issues. Takes strategic marketing plans for existing lines and new marketing opportunities and interprets plans into “big ideas” to extend the company’s brand vision.
10. Serves directly as a marketing advocate, communications consultant, and/or liaison for business support units, operational units, and non-revenue-generating units within the organization. Advises leaders in those units on specific communications issues and coordinates appropriate marketing resources to achieve their functional goals.
11. Supports TSYS revenue and market share growth by working with internal clients and/or product developers in TSYS’ lines of business and affiliates to evaluate and develop the market strategy, competitive research, pricing model and/or value quotient for TSYS’ products and services.
12. May interface with clients, prospects, industry analysts, card associations, TSYS’ client services, sales, finance and strategy to understand requests for product development, industry landscape, competitive product sets and pricing.
13. Plans, implements, controls and provides reports of marketing projects within the specific goals of building and delivering campaigns, such as internal and external communications, product launches, new business units, acquisitions and RFP/RFI proposals within planned scope, schedule, cost and quality, and trade shows/events.
Education and Experience
Four year college degree and 8 or more years professional experience or 10 or more years professional experience is required. Previous management experience is required for leadership and previous experience managing teams or projects is required for matrix management. Some appropriate TSYS experience is preferred. Six Sigma Green Belt certification is preferred.
Job: Sales & Marketing
Primary Location: US-GA-Alpharetta
Other Locations: US-GA-Columbus
Organization: Total System Services, Inc.
Recruiter: Catrina J McKinney
TSYS - 30+ days ago
TeleCommunication Systems, Inc. (TCS) develops and applies wireless data communications technology, with emphasis on text messaging,...