Well known as a retail industry leader, Daymon Worldwide has evolved from its roots as a Private Brand pioneer into a full-service retail branding and sourcing company with a global presence. Daymon’s portfolio of companies has expertise across a full array of retail services, including Private Brand Development, Strategy & Branding, Sourcing & Logistics, Retail Merchandising and Consumer Experience Marketing. Daymon Worldwide provides its leading-edge services through multiple business units organized under one corporate umbrella. As a company of 22,000 associates operating on six continents, we bring an enterprise-wide window to the world and real-time experience that is surpassed by none.
The Associate Marketing Manager will report directly to the Chief Marketing officer assisting him in his overall work. The ideal candidate stays in this position for 12-18 months with an interest to learn and grow at an accelerated pace leveraging the constant interaction with the CMO.
Duties, Responsibilities and Expected Contributions
- Develop, manage and coordinate Executive Marketing projects among the entire marketing team
- Manage key cross functional projects to optimize overall marketing group’s team performance
- Assist CMO in developing key industry presentations, articles and communication
- Work on specific projects with strategy, insights, packaging and shopper marketing teams to drive innovative services to our clients
- Manage Global marketing team (150+ associates) communication, interaction, events and networking
- Work with insights team to maximize exposure of key information relevant to executive team
- Coordinate board of directors marketing monthly report
- Support CMO in the new business development process
- Work with Finance team in managing the financial reporting for groups managed by CMO
- Optimize overall business process for CMO and direct reports’ business updates and follow-ups
- Participate in key meetings with CMO and help follow-up on key action items with marketing team, Daymon teams and clients
- Co-develop with CMO and key team members innovative marketing tools, processes and/or products that help drive company revenue and differentiation
- Bachelors degree; Marketing, business, analytics and/or psychology preferred
- MBA preferred
- 0-2 years work experience; 2+ year preferred
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong PC skills.
- Relationship Building
- Interpersonal Savvy
Daymon - 17 months ago