The Associate Marketing Manager is responsibile for the strategy and tactical execution of all aspects of marketing textbook and reference, print and e-book products of chemistry and life science subject disciplines to the specific sales channels both domestically and internationally. Responsibilities include oversee execution of email, online, direct mail, advertising, paid search, co-op, campaign, promotions, creating marketing plansand managing budgets. Specific job duties are:
marketing tactics including direct and indirect marketing.
- Develop and maintain an overall strategy for the marketing chemistry and life scienceprodcut list.
- Plan and executive marketing campaigns for frontlist and backlist titles use all channel-appropriate
social media, editorial and sales teams.
- Work with and manage the flow of campaigns and promoptional pieces through creative, copy, web, email,
company website and vendors such as; Amazon.com, B&N.com and other resellers.
- Ensure effective marketing of chemistry and life science is taking place through online platforms including
leverage the most effective programs,
- Create reports and analyze key metrics such as response rates, sales and ROI results and identify and
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They reporesent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO JOBS@TAYLORANDFRANCIS.COM . T&F offers a competitive salary and benefits package. EOE/DFWP.
The successful candidate MUST have:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in marketing.
- Data analytics experience
- Proven ability to develop marketing plans
- Utilization of campaign management/planning systems and tools
- Ability to multitask on various web-based internal systems
- Outstanding coordination, prioritization and communication skills
- Strong word, Excel and Database experience in a marketing environment
- Ability to travel and represent the company professionally
- Experience in a publishing industry is a plus.
- BA in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Masters in Marketing or Certified Direct Marketer a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Building on two centuries' experience, Taylor & Francis (www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com) has grown rapidly over the last two decades to...