1. Work and communicate with internals and externals to assure compliance to federal, state, local, and internal requirements (codes, standards, specifications, procedures, policies, labor agreement, etc.)
2. Prepare detailed scopes of work, construction estimates, and technical documents for projects.
3. Perform and/or direct work necessary to complete final plans, specifications, and installation/construction of assigned projects, ensuring that all applicable standards, specifications, and regulations are followed.
4. Design electrical systems and sub-systems.
5. Prepare capital appropriation requests, develop bid packages, evaluate bids, and make technical recommendations.
6. Provide assistance with start up and commissioning of equipment and/or facility operations.
7. Provide assistance with troubleshooting of technical issues.
8. Provide overall project control to adhere to budget, scope, and schedule.
9. Develop spreadsheets, databases, presentations, and other tools as necessary for the tracking, recording, and communication of information in a logical and concise format.
10. Ensure all project personnel are working safely and within plant rules, policies, and approved procedures.
BSEE or BSEET degree or equivalent experience.
1. Must have effective oral and written skills.
2. Must be willing to work any assigned shift; work daily, weekend, and holiday hours as required.
3. High level of proficiency with Microsoft programs (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access) and AutoCAD required.
4. Technical knowledge of electrical systems.
5. Knowledge of project estimating tools.
6. Ability to write business cases, track project costs, and manage financial reports.
7. Knowledge of, and the ability to ensure a safe industrial work environment.
Project management and construction credentials.
1. Experience in working in a manufacturing environment.
Allison Transmission, Inc. - 21 months ago