About Beacon Partners
As one of the largest healthcare management consulting firms, Beacon Partners helps healthcare organizations navigate regulatory challenges, meet organizational goals, and achieve the highest level of patient care. Our strategic advisory and technology services assist clients with improving overall operational, clinical and financial performance through large scale EHR and full HIS implementation and optimization, ACO readiness, ICD-10 strategy, Meaningful Use implementation, business intelligence & analytics, HIPAA privacy and security, and much more. Our consultants have extensive experience working with all major healthcare IT systems including: Epic, GE, MEDITECH, Allscripts, McKesson, Siemens and all types of healthcare provider organizations.
Beacon Partners is looking to hire an Associate Practice Director for the Strategic Advisory team. This position will be responsible for building and advancing the Strategic Advisory Group practice through subject matter expertise and industry knowledge in the following areas: Business Intelligence, IT Strategy, Meaningful Use, HIE, ACO and PCMH, assisting with business development activities, and managing a team of Executive Consultants.
The Associate Practice Director will be responsible for the following:
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, key organizations and individuals to build the Strategic Advisory practice’s expertise in the following areas: Business Intelligence, IT Strategy, Meaningful Use, HIE, ACO and PCMH.
- Partner with the Strategic Advisory Practice Directors and Sales team to support and promote business development activities by: identifying sales opportunities, providing subject matter expertise, assisting with project scoping and resource estimation, assisting with RFP and proposal development, and attending seminars, conferences, and industry events.
- Work with Marketing and the Strategic Advisory leadership to support ongoing practice content such as: articles, presentations, and other collateral that advances the company’s industry exposure.
- Manage a team of Executive Consultants through the following activities:
- Communicate updates to/from the team and senior management and act as the point of contact for management related questions and coaching.
- Conduct annual performance reviews and provide annual compensation planning recommendations to HR and Finance.
- Provide recommendations to team members around developmental programs and activities.
- Identify short and long term resource needs. Interview and select candidates for hire in conjunction with Recruiting and maintains relationships with strong Strategic Advisory contractors.
- Provide guidance to Resource Group regarding viability of candidates for engagements.
- Perform billable consulting services as needed on selective engagements and projects.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
Approximately 90% travel is required.
- A minimum of 5 years consulting experience and 2+ years of management experience within a healthcare consulting firm is required.
- Prior experience managing multiple client relationships within a consulting firm or like organization is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university, or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- PMP or industry specific certifications, established peer networks and active participation and memberships in healthcare associations are strongly preferred.
- Proven subject matter knowledge in the following complimentary practice areas: Business Intelligence, IT Strategy, Meaningful Use, HIE, ACO and PCMH.
- Ability to manage people, priorities and projects.
- Strong attention to detail and dedication to quality.
- Strong communication skills including written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact at all levels of an organization, including C-Suite.
- High proficiency with MS Office Professional Suite, including Visio.
- Experience with NetSuite or advanced CRM system is a plus.
DISCLOSURE: Beacon Partners requires full background check and drug test of all hires within our consulting services in order to comply with client regulations. Background check includes: criminal check, national sex offender registry, OIG sanction check, driving record, education, and drug test.