Civic Consulting Alliance is a private, non-profit partnership that invests $15 million annually in the things that matter most – education, health care, economic growth, public safety, and more – in Chicago. We create and embed pro bono teams of business experts, government leaders, and our own professionals. At no cost to the taxpayer, we lead long-term, high impact programs that government agencies do not have the expertise or capacity to address on their own and the private sector doesn't have the charge to undertake. Our work helps make Chicago more livable, affordable and globally competitive.
Associate Principals have an opportunity to:
- Serve on the Management Team of the company
- Complete high-impact projects for the city of Chicago, one of its Sister Agencies, the County and State, working side-by-side with Civic Consulting colleagues, senior executives in government and private sector leaders
- Work with the CEO and Principals to architect solutions and oversee implementation
- Manage partnerships with leading private sector firms and companies
- Coach colleagues, and at the same time receive mentoring from civic leaders across the region
- Work with senior executives in city, county and state government
- Experienced professionals with at least 5 years of business management experience. Experience with a strategic management consulting firms is preferred, but not required.
- Masters degree
- Significant analytic, relationship management, and communication skills.
- Ability to work with a variety of people in a complex environment.
- Track record of success in large organizations and ability to get things done in multiple settings.
- Passion for achieving the mission of Civic Consulting Alliance
Civic Consulting Alliance - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard