Civic Consulting Alliance is a private, non-profit partnership that invests more than $15 million annually in public sector priorities. We create, embed, and connect pro bono teams of business experts, government leaders, and our own professionals. At no cost to the taxpayer, we lead long-term, high impact programs that government agencies do not have the expertise or capacity to address on their own and the private sector doesn't have the charge to undertake . Our work helps make Chicago more livable, affordable and globally competitive.
Associate Principals have an opportunity to:
- Serve on the Management Team of the company.
- Complete high-impact projects for the city of Chicago or one of its Sister Agencies, working side-by-side with Civic Consulting consultants and senior executives in the Chicago government.
- Work with a Principal to further define the problem, architect a solution and oversee implementation of the solution.
- Manage partnerships with leading private sector consultancies and corporations.
- Coach colleagues, and at the same time receive mentoring from civic leaders across the region.
- Work with senior executives in city, county or state government and gain valuable experience working within the context of a public-private partnership.
- Experienced professionals with at least 5+ years of business management experience. Experience with a strategic management consulting firms is preferred, but not required.
- Masters degree in business, public policy, public affairs or related field.
- Significant analytic, relationship management, research, and communication skills. Ability to work with a variety of people in a complex political environment.
- Track record of success in large organizations and ability to get things done in multiple settings.
- Passion for achieving the mission of Civic Consulting Alliance.