The Associate Process Engineer will be responsible for estimating, assisting with tool and cost reduction programs, plan for production through route sheets and bills of material and general engineering functions. The direction of these efforts should be focused toward achievement of profit and balanced growth within the approved objectives of the company.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Assist in estimating new jobs for plant.
- Cost reduction projects for specified plant.
- Various engineering duties to support plant.
- Ability to understand and use mechanical drawings to ensure successful program
- Schedule sampling of mold and assist production with sampling
- QA department on individual parts supplying help in their preparation of a Quality Assurance plan
- Work and implement changes in the manufacturing or tooling for cost reduction and improvement in operating profits
- Recommend and assist the acquisition of new plant equipment
- Provide on-going engineering support to the production areas
- Assist in follow-up of corrective actions due to quality problems
- Complete corrective action reports when necessary
- Maintain B/R’s and ECR’s
- Computer literacy – Microsoft Office
- Effective communication – oral and written
- Working knowledge of injection molding process, materials and scientific molding desired
- BS degree in Engineering, preferred, or equivalent working experience in a similar role
- Experience using AutoCAD or SolidWorks desired
- Background in ISO-9000 desired
Flambeau Inc. - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
Flambeau, Inc. brings plastic to life for thousands of businesses and millions of professionals, hobbyists, and enthusiasts worldwide. From...