Great Games Start with Great People!
This is a significant time in our company's history - and one of the most exciting times to join us!
At Activision Publishing, you will help take some of the biggest brands in the business to the next level. We have created, licensed and acquired a group of highly recognizable brands, marketed to a growing variety of consumer demographics. Our portfolio includes Spider-man™, Transformers™, Cabela's®, Wipeout, NASCAR®,
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles™, The Walking Dead, SpongeBob SquarePants™
and many more hit brands. We run a flat organization where innovation, passion, personal responsibility and individual contribution are valued and rewarded appropriately. If you are a success oriented, proven high achiever, we want to hear from you.
Job Title: Associate Producer
Reports to: Producer
Position Location: Bloomington, Minnesota
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
Champion your products from inception to release at the Publisher level, work with IP holders and world class developers to make games that are fun to play, receive critical acclaim, and achieve market success. Above all, stay on time, on budget and at quality. Understand the requirements of your genres and know where they are headed. Communicate confidently, clearly, effectively and efficiently with Sales, Brand, Marketing, Operations, QA and Senior Management internally and be prepared to do the same externally with everyone from your developers to the press. Take personal responsibility and make your games be the best they can be.
You must be able to demonstrate a history of:
In addition the ideal candidate also shows:
- Driving for results
- Proactive identification and removal of road blocks to success
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic knowledge of project management methodology
- Budget creation and maintenance
- Excellence in critical assessment and review of all aspects of a game
- Self Management, integrity and dependability
- Strong negotiation skills
- Creativity/ innovation
- Commitment to staying current with production methodologies, ideas and processes
- Awareness and understanding of key genres, industry trends and upcoming technologies
- Passion for playing games from multiple genres, and over many years
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline (Project Management, HID, Computer Science, Graphic Design or Animation) or equivalent level of industry experience required.
- MS Project
- Passion for videogames and the videogame industry
- Strong writing skills (required)
- In depth familiarity with current gen technical requirements (ideal)
United States-Minnesota-Eden Prairie
Activision - 23 months ago
Since 1993, PMG has been delivering real results for its customers. With more than 500 successful deployments, enterprises ranging from...