Redbox Automated Retail, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Coinstar, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSTR), offers new-release DVD, Blu-ray Disc®, and video game rentals through its network of conveniently located, self-service kiosks. Redbox has rented more than 2 billion discs and is available at more than 35,400 kiosks across over 29,000 locations nationwide, including select McDonald’s restaurants, leading grocery, drug and convenience stores, select Wal-Mart and Walgreens locations in select markets. For more information, visit www.Redbox.com . Information about Coinstar, Inc. can be found at www.coinstarinc.com .
Associate Product Manager, Kiosk Commerce
Redbox is searching for an Associate Product Manager, Kiosk Commerce to join our Product Management team who will be responsible for generating business cases for new products and features within the Redbox Kiosk Commerce channel prior to prioritization, and for the collection, definition, and documentation of business requirements after prioritization. Candidate must possess excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills, along with the ability to work well in both a technical and business environment. Redbox adheres to a highly collaborative Agile product management philosophy.
Summary of Key Responsibilities :
- Work with feature sponsors/stakeholders on high-level business plans to understand the potential business value
- Work closely with the Kiosk Product team to translate high-level vision into detailed business requirements
- Quickly translate stakeholder needs into meaningful, usable, and high-quality business requirements in a fast-paced, results-focused environment
- Evaluate gathered information from multiple sources and distinguish user requests from user needs
- Quickly gather and digest domain knowledge about existing systems, capabilities, and limitations.
- Work closely and effectively across the business, while communicating clearly with project management, design, development, testing, and information services teams
- Provide analysis and recommendations to optimize usability
- Experience gathering and documenting requirements for software and hardware systems and processes
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Bonus points for experience with Mingle (or other Agile requirements management tools) or Axure (or similar prototyping tools)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of work experience in product management or business analysis roles
In addition to a rewarding career, Coinstar, Inc. offers excellent employee benefits and competitive compensation. For more information about this position and to apply, please visit our website at www.coinstarinc.com/careers .
Renting more than 3 billion discs to date, Redbox is America's destination for movies and video games. With 35,900 locations nationwide,...