Associate Product Manager
Referral Bonus: $250
CBD - Marketing
7 BMC: A244-2-C
Director of Marketing
The Associate Product Manager (APM) role is an entry level position for product marketing. The APM is responsible for all aspects of marketing for a specific product line with direction and under partial supervision from Director of Marketing. The APM will work with senior management to establish marketing strategies and to execute promotional plans that will develop and increase market adoption and growth of a product line.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
Provide Sales Support to assist CBD in meeting established goals and Product Line Growth
Conduct Post Market Introduction Surveillance
Participate on Internal Development of New Products as needed.
Help develop and assist in Product Launches
Help Train sales representative on Product Line.
Education/ Formal Training Required:
· Bachelor’s degree
· 5 years general work experience in hospital or surgery center with MBA
Job and Industry Experience Required:
· 3 years in medical sales or entry level marketing position
· Prior experience in medical device, biotech, pharmaceutical, hospital
· Proficiency in Microsoft Applications, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook
Education/ Formal Training Preferred:
Job and Industry Experience Preferred:
· Experience in spine, sports medicine, orthopedic, neurosurgery, wound care or general surgery
· Must be flexible with travel, changing work schedules, and the ability to interact with a wide variety of business and medical personnel. Must be comfortable in observing surgery and understands principles of observing in an aseptic or sterile environment.
· Please refer to the AlloSource Vehicle policy due to driving being an essential duty of this job.
All positions at AlloSource are required to pass a background check to include social security validation, criminal records search, education verification, employment history, references, OIG/GSA EPLS search, and pre-employment drug screen. Other contingencies may be required depending upon position.
AlloSource - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard