Position: Associate Product Manager Job Code: 5422
Location: GOJO Plaza - Akron, OH
Work Hours 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
No direct reports
10% travel required
Position located at GOJO Plaza in Akron, OH
Assists in implementing product management systems and supporting needs of targeted businesses across the GOJO enterprise.
• Balanced product portfolio and systems
• Development and commercialization of new products and new dispensing systems
• Cost reduction & product obsolescence initiatives and improvements to existing products and product-lines.
• Well executed management of projects (on time, within budget, delivering expected results)
• Collaborates cross-functionally in support of products and customers. (Sales, Business Segment, Customer Service, Finance, Regulatory, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Packaging, etc.).
• Assists in preparing annual marketing plan and sales forecasts
• Works with marketing services and external organizations to develop brand strategy, product positioning, and promotional campaigns.
• Creates marketing communication platforms and value added messaging for GOJO programs.
• Supports area of focus with category management process.
• Gathers competitive intelligence on products' performance and on distributor and end user attitudes and perceptions.
• Identifies and defines competitive product strategies for specific businesses.
• Creates clear communications regarding new products and dispensing systems.
• Analyzes marketing data and prepares reports.
Education and Experience Required
• BA, BS degree in Marketing or related business fields, MBA a plus.
• Two (2) to five (5) years in business, marketing, product management and / or distribution experience. Customer Interaction and strong Customer Focus helpful.
• Possess analytical thinking skills and project management experience.
Additional General/Technical Skills Required
• Assist in the development and implementation of annual business & strategic plans; budget management; product and system maintenance and rationalization; brand equity management; new product development and commercialization; communications and project management.
• Intermediate level skills in MS Office products required
Must be ready to function in a fast paced environment; and manage multiple projects at all times.
Must have good time and project management skills to manage workload.
Must have excellent interpersonal skills and strong ability to partner with others within GOJO and outside the enterprise.
Ability to negotiate difficult situations in a high-pressure environment.
Apply for this position Return to Job Listings
Send position to a friend
Recruiters, Search Agencies or others referring candidates to GOJO Industries, Inc. without written authorization from GOJO Industries, Inc. Human Resources will not be compensated in any way for their referral even if GOJO Industries, Inc. hires the candidate.
GOJO is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Employer M/F/D/V. Applicants must be lawfully authorized to work in the United States. GOJO does not seek or respond to unsolicited resumes sent electronically for positions that are not listed below.
GOJO Industries - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
GOJO Industries wants to go where other forms of good hygiene haven't. The company makes hand cleaners for professional and consumer...