Redbox Automated Retail, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Coinstar, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSTR), offers new-release DVD, Blu-ray Disc®, and video game rentals through its network of conveniently located, self-service kiosks. Redbox has rented more than 2 billion discs and is available at more than 35,400 kiosks across over 29,000 locations nationwide, including select McDonald’s restaurants, leading grocery, drug and convenience stores, select Wal-Mart and Walgreens locations in select markets. For more information, visit www.Redbox.com . Information about Coinstar, Inc. can be found at www.coinstarinc.com .
Associate Product Manager, Mobile
Redbox is searching for an Associate Product Manager, Mobile to join our Product Management team. In this position you will be responsible for generating business cases for new products and features within the Redbox mobile channel prior to prioritization, and for the collection, definition, and documentation of business requirements after prioritization. To be successful in this job a candidate must possess excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills, along with the ability to work well in both a technical and business environment. Redbox adheres to a highly collaborative agile product management philosophy.
This position is located at our Oakbrook Terrace facility.
Summary of Key Responsibilities :
- Work with feature sponsors/stakeholders on high-level business plans to understand the potential business value
- Work closely with the Mobile Product Manager to translate high-level vision into detailed business requirements
- Quickly translate stakeholder needs into meaningful, usable, and high-quality business requirements in a fast-paced, results-focused environment
- Evaluate gathered information from multiple sources and distinguish user requests from user needs
- Quickly gather and digest domain knowledge about existing systems, capabilities, and limitations.
- Work closely and effectively across the business, while communicating clearly with project management, design, development, testing, and information services teams
- Provide analysis and recommendations to optimize usability
- Experience gathering and documenting requirements for software systems and processes
- Experience working on Agile software development projects using various software development methodologies, including Agile/Scrum
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Bonus points for experience with Mingle (or other Agile requirements management tools) or Axure (or similar prototyping tools)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2-3 years of work related experience or business analyst function required
In addition to a rewarding career, Coinstar, Inc. offers excellent employee benefits and competitive compensation. For more information about this position and to apply, please visit our website at www.coinstarinc.com/careers .
Redbox - 19 months ago
Redbox wants to muscle its way into movie and game renters' hearts. In an industry dominated by Netflix and GameFly, it rents DVD and...