Plans, organizes, and controls healthcare informatics product lines and associated marketing campaigns from conceptual stages through product life cycles to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial, and corporate growth objectives by performing the following duties.
- Manage day to day progress of software product lines, including managing cross functional teams and executing on a wide variety of cross departmental programs to support those product lines.
- Participates in overall product strategy, research and development requirements, development, and manufacturing coordination for new and emerging products.
- Coordinates technical product development, estimates of potential profits, and release to production.
- Provides technical expertise and training to other departments in support of product development as well as ongoing product sales and support.
- Conducts marketing analysis to develop product definitions.
- Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, and operations to develop and provide product definitions responsive to customer needs and market opportunities.
- Develops and maintains a prioritized list of customer and market requirements for product line(s).
- Coordinates and develops marketing, sales, engineering, and financial plans for product line(s).
- Provides financial and technical justification for product selection and definition.
- Prepares product development objectives and schedules for all phases of product development and introduction to market.
- Conducts market research and identifies and tracks market trends in company's industry.
- Procures competitive equipment and identifies required competitive analysis.
- Functions as Marketing "Lead" for key trade shows.
- Produces competitive analysis materials comparing product with its key competitors.
- Identifies partnering opportunities for complementary third-party products to broaden company's product line(s).
- Establishes dealer networks and creates and manages alliances with manufacturers.
- Participates in key sales situations for the product.
- Maintains communications and contacts to collect and analyze technical, financial, schedule, and sales information for product line.
- Provides sales forecasts for product line(s) to manufacturing and makes adjustments weekly as required.
- Design and conduct preference testing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential du
sty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university and three plus years related experience in medical device, pharmaceutical or high technology environment.
ResMed - 18 months ago
Breathe easy, because you won't lose any sleep while using ResMed's products. ResMed develops, makes, and distributes medical...