We are currently searching for an Associate Production Manager in our Manufacturing division reporting directly to the Group Production Director. Responsibilities include:
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Responsible for the production management and ad traffic for assigned print and digital publications and their e-newsletters.
- Review all advertising insertion orders, create and maintain ad lists for print/digital issues and e-newsletters and reconcile against ad billing reports.
- Traffic and preflight all print and digital ads by following department procedures.
- Build issue maps and create bindery reports for each issue.
- Coordinate any print advertising inserts or special units and ensure they meet bindery and postal approval; provide insertion costs as requested.
- Responsible for approving all final ad and edit pages on the plant’s web-based proofing platform.
- Submit issue files and instructions for the digital edition and apps; review and approve staging link.
- Set up ads for the e-newsletters associated with the publications you are responsible for.
- Create and maintain the annual manufacturing schedule for each publication.
- Calculate annual budgets and midyear reforecasts.
- Review and approve invoices, prepare monthly account closes and maintain internal spreadsheets.
- Provide back-up on additional print projects and ad traffic for other publications when possible/needed.
- Individuals should have a minimum of 3 years experience in print manufacturing environment
- Bachelor degree is preferred
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task is very important
- Must be experienced using Excel
- Knowledge of InDesign and online media is a plus
Please e-mail your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org .
SourceMedia - 20 months ago