The primary purpose of this position is to work with the implementations and ongoing customer service and renewal needs of various assigned clients.
· Manages and provides service to assigned clients to support client retention and meet/exceed client expectations.
· Provides high level service to support the retention of clients. Support includes providing detailed inquire of member or client issues, timely response and follow up; project tracking/monitoring, client reporting, and monitoring/tracking customer service concerns and expectations; and maintaining positive working relationships.
· Ensures timely and accurate key departmental and interdepartmental documentation of client interactions, activities, and issues, including client files, implementation and renewal checklists, and other assigned documentation.
· Identifies, understands and resolves client issues, keeping leadership abreast of issue status and escalating high level issues to ensure appropriate response and resolution. This includes establishing timelines for deliverables, when appropriate, and maintaining positive relationships while resolving issues.
· Assist with client meetings, live and via webinar, as appropriate
· Attends and manages health fairs, biometric screenings and other onsite client events.
· Provides onsite worksite education classes as requested.
· Provide wellness champion training, facilitates champion calls and monitors ongoing success of champion networks for clients.
· Maintains confidentiality of all member, practitioner, client and proprietary information.
· Supports department goals and objectives set out by Program Solutions executive and works to ensure results meet/exceed department practices and standards.
· Manages department documentation systems, using Microsoft Excel and CRM
· Completes assigned projects, assisting with the development and implementation of special wellness initiatives, promotional initiatives, and service enhancements.
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in worksite/corporate health promotion/wellness, healthcare administrations or management, business administration; or equivalent combination of experience and/or education.
- Proficient in MS Office, with intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- Must have acceptable credit to qualify for a company American Express Card.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage & track complex detailed projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated ability to assess information, problems, and issues, .and seek support from manager when appropriate
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Mobility - Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Physical Requirements – Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in oral and written form. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs. Ability to travel within the facility. Ability to drive and travel by air.
Environmental Conditions - Usual office setting.
ASH Companies - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -