At CWT, we are hiring an Associate Program Manager to assist a client onsite in Plano, TX.
If hired for this role, you will be responsible for:
- Site administrator for the travel online booking tool, company’s Travel intranet site and Travel Agency portal. Responsibilities include updating functionality and messaging, reporting, providing support between online booking tool and Travel Company, etc.
- Manage travel profiles and data feed into the company’s travel tools.
- Assist in developing and implementing training for travelers and administrators.
- Assist in the recommendation and implementation of travel policies and procedures.
- Responsible for traveler/administrators communications via newsletters, training information, travel web-sites, etc.
- Manage and respond to customer service issues with all levels in the organization in a timely and effective manner. Maintain and promote superior client relations at all times.
- Maintain a well organized, professional, customer focused, and customer friendly Travel Services department by administering overall support to the Travel Manager.
Who should apply for this role?
We need someone who has experience with Concur (OBT), Sabre and Microsoft Office tools.
You must have experience in a customer service role and have exceptional communication (written & verbal) skills.
- Professional degree preferred in business or travel related field.
- Strong systems and software aptitude
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills
- Customer Service Oriented
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and maintain accuracy with details
- Self-motivated and strong team player
Carlson Wagonlit Travel - 22 months ago
Carlson Restaurants Worldwide (CRW) has a lot of Friday's for which to be thankful. A leader in full-service restaurants, the company...