Program Manager – |
Deltak has been actively supporting the academic community since 1996. Today, Deltak provides a wide array of high quality services and support to prestigious academic institutions and their students, focused primarily on online and technology enabled learning. We foster a highly selective employee recruitment process that is matched by our focus on the personal and professional development of each team member once she/he becomes a member of our fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. Every day, our professionals are helping to positively affect the lives of students through exceptional services, innovative technologies and, most importantly, strong personal relationships.
At Deltak, we are passionate about the success of our partners, their students and each of our team members. We believe that our Core Values, ownership mentality and personal connection make us a pre-eminent organization in higher education. If you are passionate about education and have the desire to help people succeed, then we want to meet you and hear your story.
Deltak has offices in Chicago, Orlando and Denver. Visit www.Deltak-Innovation.com for additional information.
The Program Manager will report to a Director of Admissions. The Director of Admissions reports to a Partnership Director. The Partnership Director reports to the Director of Partnership Programs.
The Program Manager is a phenomenal position for career-minded and goal-oriented individuals to experience an entrepreneurial, values-driven culture; a rapidly growing business driven by societal and educational trends; a robust and defined career path; and most importantly, the opportunity to positively impact the lives of aspiring students and their communities. He/she will leverage their experience motivating individuals to move from thinking to doing to attract, enroll and set the stage for the retention of career-oriented students.
Other responsibilities include:
· First point of contact for prospective students considering enrolling at one of the Deltak Partners Schools
· Spend approximately 90% of time on the telephone engaging prospective students in discussion about their future.
· Deltak Partner education, and facilitate enrollment into the college
· Mentor students from the application process through the first quarter of enrollment
· Metric-based position with responsibility for maintaining student contact levels, demonstrating high level of product/program knowledge, and meeting specific student recruitment goals
· Responsible for managing and updating computerized prospective student database, application paperwork, and follow-up documentation
· Prepare all requested tracking forms accurately and on time
· Maintain accurate knowledge of the College’s programs, student services, and area colleges
· Maintain contact with business and/or high school community and student service organizations as necessary
· Work effectively with co-workers as part of the student services team to ensure each student’s experience with the college is professional, service-focused, and productive
· Bachelor’s degree is required
· At least two years of consultative sales or customer service guiding individuals from thinking to doing using superior interpersonal skills and ethical approach
· Adaptability to connect with relevance to prospective students representing multiple stages of life and diverse backgrounds/experiences
· Proven ability to achieve goals, influence others, and meet deadlines
· A genuine belief in the value of education is a must
Deltak is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or other legally protected status. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and employment review.
Deltak - 8 months ago
Deltak has been actively supporting the academic community since 1996. Today, Deltak provides a wide array of high quality services and...