Intertek Chemicals & Pharmaceutical Services combines expertise with advanced analytical laboratory services to provide added value to clients across a wide range of industries including Refining, Chemical and Materials, Cosmetics, Automotive, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology.
The opportunity has arisen for an Associate Project Coordinator to join this global organization which respects diverse perspectives, experiences, and traditions as essential, and values each employee’s contribution toward achieving our business objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBITLIES
Intertek offers a culture where motivated and customer-oriented employees can flourish, experience professional fulfillment, and reach their highest potential. We also offer a generous compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k) with company matching, tuition reimbursement, and a generous paid time off package.
- Responsibilities to include but not limited to setting up administrative and project notebooks, client files, ALIS; review study protocol; update QAU Master Schedule weekly.
- Assisting Project Coordinator with sample receipt, sample reconciliation, tracking and storage; any necessary communications to site or client.
- Responsible for creating prep batches, worksheets, plate setups in ALIS, data reduction, data review and final analytical report that is written according to SOPs and ready for QAU review.
- Work closely with Project Coordinator to certify accurate sample numbers on the WIP; review monthly sample analysis nominations and submit to Project Manager for approval.
- Responsible for following GLP guidelines and laboratory SOPs and maintaining a safe working environment.
Intertek - 22 months ago
Intertek is a nosy nellie when it comes to product safety and international trade. The company, a leading provider of testing and inspection...