GP has an immediate opening for an Associate Project Coordinator in Skillman, NJ.
SUMMARY: Responsible for directly supporting the Employee Engagement Practice by providing a) Project Management Support to client implementations b) Practice Development / Management Support and c) Sales and Marketing Support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
Project Management Support:
- Works with Employee Engagement Project Leader to administer and support all active survey implementations. This includes the development and management of the project implementation plan and coordination of the implementation with client and practice members.
- Assists in the development of the Org Summary Presentation (PPT).
- Assist in the development of the Stoplight Report (Excel).
- Assist in the analysis and presentation of write in responses.
Practice Development / Management Support:
- Coordinate all practice meetings and development work streams
- Participate in Adhoc development projects
Sales and Marketing Support:
- Assist in the development of client pitch presentations
- Assist in client demo’s
- Assist in RFP process
- Assist in marketing / collateral development
- 3-5 years office experience required
- College degree required
- Highly proficient MS Office Skills in Excel, Word and PPT
- Analytical capability
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to embrace competing priorities
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to handle ambiguity and the pressure of client deadlines
- Willingness to learn every day and interest in moving into a consulting or research role
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
RWD Technologies - 17 months ago