THE ORCID PROGRAM
Have an inherent hunger for solving problems? A knack for telling stories? Want to WOW today’s top companies with your business insight? Then it’s time to launch your career with ORC International!
What’s Our Deal?
Ever watch CNN? Our claim to fame is our long-term partnership with CNN on the CNN|ORC Poll- tracking the latest opinions on US politics and topics. But we’re way more than that! As a top notch global research firm, we bring strategic insight to today’s biggest companies and help drive initiatives around their customers, employees and growth initiatives. Here at ORC, we conduct research that matters—identify the needs, hunt for the answers, tell the story and deliver the compelling results as well as an innovative strategy to address the issue explored. Our goal is to help our clients grow their business through quantitative, qualitative and strategic intelligence research that provides them with a 360-degree view of their fact-finding effort. With clients in over 50 countries, we’re constantly looking for the best and brightest seniors and college grads join our growing team.
Want to learn from the most talented, energetic and seasoned researchers in the industry? With our ORC Development Program (ORCID) , you’ll work closely with our experts and get first hand exposure to the latest business trends, research technologies and more! Rotate through a challenging two year program designed to hone your research, business, communication and client development skills, as you work side-by-side with today’s biggest brands.
How is it here?
At ORC you will be surrounded by a group of dedicated, bright and energetic people who enjoy working with each other. We focus attention to ensure that our employees have fulfilling and interesting careers with us. Many have moved through the ranks from entry level positions and project management to leading client teams and account development effort.
What does ORC provide?
ORC’s work environment is supportive, enriching and fun. We offer competitive salaries and rich benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, PTO, Paid Holidays, Community Volunteer days, seasonal outings and more. ORC International is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/D/V.
Time To Get Exposed!
ORCID is not for the faint of heart! ORCID provides a strong foundation in all areas of Market Research, and will school you in the art of thinking critically. You’ll tackle complex client needs, and all the while furthering your career growth in this fascinating industry with confidence, professionalism, and fluidity.
Once accepted into the ORCID program, you will be immersed in an intensive program, learning the latest in:
•Market research methodologies/resources
•Proposal and project development/management
•Client development techniques
•Research technology solutions
You will work directly alongside our teams in all sorts of industries, including financial, healthcare, industrial, advertising, and more!
Put Your Skills the Test
Think you have what it takes? Then it’s time to put your knowledge to the test. The best way to learn market research is through hands-on experience. You’ll actively work on short- and long-term assignments and apply your new found knowledge on projects including:
Want to know more? Click here for our infographic on the program components.
- Analyzing the latest trends and providing insight to today’s biggest companies
- Storytelling through data - find themes from your research that help clients drive their strategy
- Creating visually appealing reports for client presentations
- Quality control - ensure the integrity and accuracy of our data
- Building questionnaires that align with your clients objectives and initiatives
- Shadowing client presentations to build your relationship and verbal presentation skills
Is This You?
Are we a match? Submit your resume to find out!
- Strong knack for detail
- Adaptable and flexible
- Love to find meaning behind data and numbers
- Not a shrinking violet- likes to speak up and be heard!
- Type A personality when it comes to time management and organization
- Team player- not afraid to help
- Wants to be a leader
- Life of the party- outgoing and fun
- Is not a mush mouth- has strong writing, verbal, and listening skills
- MS Guru: Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Smarty pants: College degree and GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Nerd: A degree in the social sciences, journalism, psychology or marketing is preferred. If you enjoy statistics, mathematics or computer science, let us know that, too.