The Associate Project Manager is responsible for the planning, execution and delivery of assigned projects. The Associate Project Manager will work with stakeholders within Technical Delivery / Product Innovation and, if applicable, Client Services to identify needs, prioritize, plan, track, manage and deliver projects within Technical Delivery. Working in conjunction with the TD / PI project team and Client Services the Associate Project Manager will develop and track detailed work plans for all assigned projects, prioritize tasks, identify and address scope changes, resource constraints, possible project delays, resolve delivery issues, track hours and provide status reporting for each assigned project and be responsible for delivering high-quality projects on time and within budget.
In this role the Associate Project Manager will
• Manage and coordinate development, test and release management tasks for delivered study projects or product releases.
• Draft required SDLC and validation documents and facilitate the review and approval of all documents.
• The Associate Project Manager may also fulfill the role of Business Systems Analyst as necessary.
• Work with stakeholders to discover and understand business and technical needs and translate them into system requirements if required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Note: Other duties may be assigned.
• Manage all aspects of assigned projects, including staffing, project planning, proactive risk analysis and mitigation, status reporting and deliverables.
• Develop and maintain resourced project plans in order to ensure on time and within budget delivery of projects.
• Act as the primary lead for assigned business applications and deliverables.
• Facilitate project team meetings and escalations. Participate in Application Steering Committee meetings and User Focus Group meetings as applicable.
• Analyze business processes, implement best practices and seek new ways to work more efficiently.
• Ensure effective utilization of project resources to ensure improved quality and predictability.
• Develop and maintain a dashboard to provide updates to management on key initiatives.
• If required for your assigned project, meet with business users or manage the process of gathering business process requirements and translating them into technical software requirements for enterprise applications in multiple functional business areas. Understand the functional business processes across the entire organization.
• Supports defined validation process and produces validated documents for all initiatives, if required.
• Responsible for the review and approval of project SDLC and validation documents, if required.
• Works closely with management and Software Developers to formulate the high level technical solutions that are consistent with the organization’s objectives and roadmap, if applicable.
• Responsible for coordinating User Acceptance testing.
• Responsible for ensuring that issues identified during the testing process are addressed. Responsible for the overall quality of all software deliverables.
• Assists with the development and documentation of processes and procedures as necessary.
• If required, Interfaces with Quality Assurance and readies product artifacts for audits on the product.
• If required, Manage Technical Writing resource to aid with producing internal product artifacts or client-facing product manuals.
Qualifications: Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.
• 1-3 years experience estimating, planning, tracking and managing technology projects that successfully meet timelines and budgets.
• 1-3 or more years experience managing multiple simultaneous projects.
• 1-3 or more years experience proactively identifying project risks, developing mitigation plans, presenting options and recommendations to management for approval, and implementing corrective action plans.
• 1 – 3 years experience working with development, business, infrastructure and testing resources in a matrix environment.
Competencies & Personal Attributes
• Proven ability to analyze complex business problems and develop technical solutions that meet the business needs.
• Must have excellent analytical skills with proven ability to comprehend business requirements.
• Must have excellent writing and communication skills
• Must have a thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
• Must have very strong skills with Microsoft Office applications to include the following: Word, Excel, Project, Visio and PowerPoint.
• Comfortable working with business users and technical teams.
• Demonstrated experience interfacing, influencing and negotiating with internal users and technical teams.
• Familiarity with cost benefit analysis is a plus.
• Familiarity with SQL Queries is a plus.
• Familiarity with GCP and 21 CFR Part 11 is a plus
• Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) is desirable.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and an outstanding benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with Company match, life insurance, and paid time off.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Bracket - 4 months ago
Founded in 2011, Bracket is the union of United BioSource Corporation's (UBC) Specialty Clinical Services and Clinical Technologies...