Althea Technologies is currently seeking an Associate Project Manager. This position is responsible for project management at Althea in support of Althea's clients and internal objectives.
- Manages assigned projects: product/process transfers, API productions, Fill/Finish.
- Ensures that all projects are executed properly, attaining desired outcomes in schedule, cost and quality.
- Organizes and manages multiple teams to accomplish agreed projects activities & timely implementation of goals and objectives.
- Manages and facilitates project meetings, interactions, and communications.
- Identifies and brings resolution to issues impacting project plans.
- Serves as a focal point for project information, managing timelines and action items.
- Collaborates with team leaders to present project-related information (proposals, plans, updates, issues, and recommendations) to senior management as needed.
- Works closely with cross-functional groups to resolve any project issues; optimizing results while minimizing project costs.
- Works with Manufacturing, Regulatory and Quality, Engineering, and Technology groups on issues and identifies process improvement opportunities.
- Develops project plans, monitors for accomplishment, closes projects, and provides summaries.
- Completes other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company's policies and practices.
Althea Technologies, located in San Diego, CA, is a contract development and manufacturing organization that specializes in cGMP manufacturing, analytical development, aseptic filling into vials & syringes, and protein delivery technology for recombinant protein and parenteral products. In a single location, Althea has the experience, expertise, capacity, and flexibility to serve as a strategic partner for drug development and manufacturing needs for early- stage and commercial requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years biotechnology or pharmaceutical experience in at least one aspect of biologic or drug development preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of direct Project Management experience preferred.
- Sound understanding of drug product development cycle
- Multi-project planning and coordination experience.
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task, work effectively with little or no direction, and build collaborative relationships with management, partners and peers from diverse backgrounds.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Project.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the proven ability to function effectively and tactfully with multiple departments and personnel.
If you meet the requirements above and would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume.