We are currently managing and deploying an integrated marketing program with a strong email focus for our client. This global reaching marketing program is helping our client maintain valuable communications with their customers in helping them grow and expand their key product.
The ideal candidate:
- Will be a detail oriented Producer/Project Manager with an agency background.
- Will have a strong background in developing and managing integrated campaigns with experience in email marketing.
- Will demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness to meet project milestones, internal team needs and clients expectations
- Will be a team leader working in conjunction with the Client Services, Creative and Technology groups. Providing support, project leadership and adding value as needed.
- Will have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and the technical acumen required to detail out process and deliverable documentation concisely and with accuracy.
- Be forward thinking and see the additional possibilities for increasing the scope of the current engagement by providing the client services team with efficiencies and all required information when managing projects.
The Project Manager is the owner of all tactical deliverables. They organize the workflow, track open issues, secure stakeholder approval and audit the process to find efficiencies.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- In coordination with Client Services and the Client program management team, develop and execute project scopes, timelines, budgets and staffing plans.
- Ensure effective operations within the team and guaranteeing the delivery of clear collaborative work as the final hand-off.
- Collaborate with Creative and Client Services teams to manage transition between direction and execution of projects.
- Reviews client feedback and comments and then ensure all revisions are implemented correctly and within project parameters.
- Work with the deployment team to make sure all executions are correctly constructed and the QA process is followed consistently for each deliverable
- Drive projects to final completion by keeping the team both on track and highly motivated.
- Will be expected to train and get certification on the client’s key product.
- Maintain process documentation, monthly hours audit and other program management reports.
- 2+ years working as a Producer or PM in a client–side Marketing or Advertising agency.
- Experience with Email Marketing
- All candidates must have excellent client facing skills including self-presentation and clarity of verbal communication
- Experience with email marketing programs not required but beneficial
- Ability to balance the schedules and deliverables of multiple teams in multiple offices spread across different time zones
- Critical thinking and multi-tasking skills are a must
- Must be PC proficient and have experience in all MSOffice applications (especially Excel and MS Project)
- Knowledge of Google docs, Google Analytics and AdWords. AdWords certification would be greatly beneficial to you in this role
This position will primarily be on-site at our client’s corporate headquarters in Mountain View, CA. The client runs an extensive shuttle service for employees in San Francisco, East bay and the South bay peninsula that you will have access to. The client also serves three meals a day at no cost to employees and contractors as well as has workout facilities that you will have access to.
SolutionSet is an award-winning digital consultancy built from the ground up to combine the thinking, creativity, and passion of a digital agency with the strategy, process, and engineering depth of a technology consultancy. We design and develop web, mobile, social and digital marketing solutions to help leading companies better engage and serve customers. SolutionSet clients include Google, American Express, California Lottery, Cisco, Dell, Duke University, and Intel.
SolutionSet is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any individual, employee, or application for employment on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state or local law. SolutionSet is committed to hiring veterans and military spouses.
SolutionSet offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
SolutionSet - 15 months ago