Church & Dwight Co., Inc. has an exciting opportunity to join our Global Quality Team as an Assoicate Quality Engineer at our Technical Center in Princeton, NJ.
The Associate Quality Engineer is responsible for Consumer Complaint Evaluation and Data Analysis, and helps administrate the CAPA system.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Evaluate and investigate consumer complaints and product returns. Work cross-functionally with R&D and manufacturing as necessary. Complete complaint documentation.
- Evaluate medical device malfunction complaints for potential to cause injury.
- Report weekly on significant adverse event complaints and medical device complaints with potential to cause injury.
- Write Medical Device Investigation Reports for complaints reported to FDA (MDRs).
- Assist with root cause investigations for CAPA, using quality tools.
Education and Experience
- BS degree in related field, BS Biomedical Engineering strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the consumer products, medical device, and/or pharmaceutical industries
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Quality function.
Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge of FDA medical device requirements desirable
- Good Excel skills (pivot tables, sorting, graphs)
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt a plus
- High initiative with demonstrated results achievement and orientation
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Church & Dwight Co. Inc., is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Church & Dwight Co.
- 22 months ago - save job
Church & Dwight Co. Inc., a $3.0 billion company, was founded in 1846 and is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey. We are one of the...