The Recruiting Team at Rosetta Stone is currently seeking an Associate Recruiter. The position will be responsible for providing the highest level of staffing services to hiring managers as well as delivering high quality professional candidates.
• Confer with hiring managers to identify personnel needs, workforce planning strategies, and search assignments.
• Handle full cycle recruiting and administrative duties
• Write complete and detailed search assignments (client engagement documents), ensuring an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements.
• Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
• Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
• Manage internal internship programs- working with hiring managers and local colleges/universities
• Project management for Kiosk and Studio/Online Experience recruiting
• Assist in running open requisition reports and provide recruiting team analytics
• Prescreen candidates. Create and present prescreening questions to hiring managers for collaboration and approval. Manages and coordinates all communication with candidates.
• Prepares candidates for interviewing with Rosetta Stone and specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, and job descriptions.
• Extends offers of employment to selected candidates
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
At least 1-3 years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting, preferably in the Software industry.
Knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence is preferable.
Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate at all levels within an organization in a professional, articulate manner
Must be able to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
Proven ability to multi-task, problem solve, and prioritize in a fast past environment. Must be self motivated and able to work well independently
Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications and the use of email.
• Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
Rosetta Stone - 2 years ago
Everything we do at Rosetta Stone revolves around a simple idea: learning a language should be fun, easy and effective.