for an assigned portfolio of non-complex loan and/or deposit
relationships with businesses in the community. Solicits new business,
cross sells, administers and services existing business relationships.
customers seeking routine loan and/or deposit relationships with the
Bank, interviews applicants to develop information concerning their
businesses and requirements, evaluates credit information and makes
· Maximizes the Department's profitability through the maintenance of a high quality loan portfolio.
· Follows current loans to ensure conformity with terms; maintains current and complete credit file.
· Participates in a formal call program to develop new loan, deposit and fee based business.
· Follows market trends and developments to increase the Bank's business in established and developing markets.
· Represents the Bank in civic and community activities.
· Services customers seeking routine loan and/or deposit relationships.
· Works closely with internal contacts to service clients. Manage and retain existing clients.
OneWire Inc. - 15 months ago
M&T Bank is considered one of the country's most highly regarded regional banks. We were founded more than 150 years ago in Western New...